Saturday, November 28, 2020

RESEARCH: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

RESEARCH: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE 

I have used Google Forms to create my audience questionnaire to send out my peers, teachers and family. This platform is easy to use and the layout is easy on the eye. It was not difficult to create. 

The purpose of this questionnaire was to gain a deeper understanding of our audiences’ interests. Therefore, for this questionnaire I asked questions that help to build a general audience profile (this will make it easier for me when writing my audience profile). By dividing up the age groups in this questionnaire, movie interests and more I can then begin to form a higher level/view of our audience. Once Tom and I have all the information from the questionnaire we can then begin to plan and research how we will make our film opening in a way that attracts our specific audience/viewers for the film. 


My questionnaire started with general questions to the audience and then I went in detail to ask more specific questions about the film we are making and the certain aspects we are going to have in our film. By asking these more detailed questions we can gauge whether people/audience are actually interested in these aspects/style of films. 


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DS7HXe26Eo7mI-7gVXqVNtIUssikFXcpMS9ETPmvTec/edit

1 comment:

  1. Please post the results of your questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

WELCOME MODERATOR! CRIMINAL FACES | AS FICTIONAL FILM OPENING Preesha Patel, Candidate Number: 1807 Film Production: Tom B 1807 Production...