Thursday, November 26, 2020

PLANNING: MY AUDIENCE PROFILE

MY AUDIENCE PROFILE

From carrying out this activity, I understand that all products are targeted to a specific audience. In order to successfully target my own audience, I created an audience profile. To do this, I needed to clarify and understand who they are and consider the following factors: age, gender, social class and background. To engage my specific target audience I would also need to know what media platforms and sites they use, so that I could carry out successful marketing and promoting strategies. As seen below, consist’s my audience profile that considers all these factors I have mentioned. 

 

2 comments:

  1. You could have written a little about what you have done here.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

WELCOME MODERATOR! CRIMINAL FACES | AS FICTIONAL FILM OPENING Preesha Patel, Candidate Number: 1807 Film Production: Tom B 1807 Production...